I Deal Coffee staff and management team take Covid-19 very seriously, and aim to support Ottawa Public Health by implementing the following procedures in order to maintain a safe workplace and customer experience.
With information and public health protocols changing on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, we are committed to following the municipal, provincial and federal health guidelines. Our primary focus is to do our very best to ensure the safety of the I Deal community and staff at all times.
Please take note of the measures we have put in place to ensure our commitment:
- Diligent surface sanitizing between customer transactions.
- We have facilitated a one way in and one way out take out experience.
- Social distancing markers are in place inside the cafe.
- We allow a limited number of customers in the cafe at one time.
- Sanitizer stations are offered for customers throughout cafe.
- All employees wear appropriate face coverings at all times.
- Coffee bean orders are still being processed online.
- We offer in store pick up or local porch drop offs for online bean orders.
- All breakfast and lunch offerings are made by 1 individual in our large and spacious kitchen.
- Employees are supported and encouraged to take time off if feeling sick.
Please take care of yourself and each other by following public health guidelines and practice social distancing. We all want to "go back to how things were" but first we have to do our due diligence and lead with empathy.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patronage and continued support of local businesses. Keep drinking good coffee!
I Deal Coffee Team